What is PiYo?
- PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat.
- Trainer Chalene Johnson uses fluid movements, keeping you in constant motion to give you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack.
- It’s low-impact so you won’t have to jump around or strain your joints.
- It’s high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program.
- It’s designed to help you get an intensely defined, long and lean physique.
What makes PiYo unique?
Benefits of Pilates, yoga, and cardio—all in one!
- It’s an authentic, incredibly effective body-transformation program that combines Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves, all set to a faster pace, so you get your strength, flexibility, and cardio all in each workout. PiYo delivers the long, lean muscles and flat, toned abs of Pilates, a firm butt and strong arms like you’d get from yoga, and the weight-loss benefits of fat-burning cardio. The workouts take just 25–45 minutes each!
No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.
- You’ll get the results of an extreme program without weights or jumps. You won’t have to do the kinds of high-impact moves that can cause joint strain.
Ideal for any age, body type, or fitness level.
- Everyone—no matter what their fitness level—will lean out and tone up with PiYo. Beginners can follow the modifications demonstrated, and even super-fit athletes can use it to improve core strength and flexibility through the targeted Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves.
Who should use this fitness program? People who…
- Want to lose weight and burn fat without the high-impact jumps or complex choreography found in some cardio programs.
- Want to build lean muscle but don’t want to lift heavy weights or bulk up.
- Want to get the results of an extreme program without straining their joints.
- Like the benefits of Pilates and yoga, but also want the calorie burn of a cardio workout.
- Don’t have time to go from class to class to do separate cardio, strength, and flexibility workouts.
- Want a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment.
- Want to give their body a break from extreme programs but keep getting results and improve their performance in other sports by restoring their flexibility and core strength.
- 8 workouts on 3 DVDs (25–45 minutes each)
- 1 bonus workout (25 minutes)
- Quick Start Guide to help you start seeing results fast
- Get Lean Eating Plan to make clean eating fit into your lifestyle
- 60-Day Workout Calendar shows you what workouts to do when
- Tape measure to help track your progress
- Exclusive! FREE bonus workout—Hardcore on the Floor (a $19.95 USD value)— when you order through me (contact me for details)